ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CUSTOM ORDERS.
INVOICES THAT ARE SENT WITH THE "PARTIAL PAYMENT ALLOWED" MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE WE CAN SHIP THE MERCHANDISE OUT.
CANCELLING A CUSTOM ORDER WILL RESULT IN 30% DEDUCTION OF THE AMOUNT PAID OR THE COST OF LABOR WILL BE DEDUCTED (WHICHEVER IS HIGHER).
CANCELLING A LAYAWAY WILL RESULT IN 35% DEDUCTION OF THE AMOUNT PAID AS RESTOCKING FEE.
IF NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY, AND THE SHIPMENT GETS SENT BACK TO US, THERE WILL BE A $35 FEE TO SHIP THE PACKAGE AGAIN.
Package(s) returned due to incorrect address on non-delivery:
- There will be a shipping fee deduction from the refund in the amount ranging between $35 - $79, in case of order cancellation.
- To have the package(s) re-shipped, a shipping fee will be charged between $35 - $79.
- If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect ), You may return the item(s) within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs.
- If the Item you received was defective, we will offer repairs/replacement at no extra charge. But if you'd still like to proceed with cancellation, we will deduct 30% from the total value.
- In any other case, there WILL be a 30% deduction from the amount you originally paid, and the rest of the 70% will be refunded to the original method of payment.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Please note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We accept a variety of payment methods. In an effort to maintain 100% secure transactions while verifying legitimacy of all orders, all credit card transactions are subject to an extensive review.
We accept all major debit and credit cards issued by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Orders not shipped to the billing address may undergo additional review to ensure that this address is authorized by the card holder.
We accept PayPal Payments and all PayPal-issued Credit Cards. To place an order via PayPal, you may pay directly through our online checkout.
Please note that custom orders can take up to 14 business days before we ship it out.